[ join us ]
Become a Member
of the Yale Collection of Musical Instruments.
The Associates are indispensable to the Museum as it maintains and develops its educational programs and its position as a unique cultural resource in the University and the community. Your support as an Associate Member helps to make possible the acquisitions, restorations, exhibits, concerts and other special events that make the Collection one of the leading centers for the study and appreciation of musical instruments today.
Benefits of Membership
- Annual Newsletter of the Collection and Concert Series schedule for the current season.
- Invitations to preview openings, concerts, lectures, and special events for Associates.
- Discount on individual concert tickets (regular price $28, Associate’s price $25) and on series tickets (regular price $125, Associate’s price $100).
- Note: Membership at the Family level or above entitles holder to purchase up to two tickets for each concert at the discounted Associate’s price.
- 20% discount on museum publications, recordings, postcards, etc.
- Part or all of your contribution may be tax deductible. Become an Associate Member today!
How to Apply
Simply complete the membership form and mail it, with check enclosed, to our office.
The staff of the Yale Collection of Musical Instruments wishes to thank current Associate Members for their support of the museum and its mission during the past academic year.